Luxury villa rental near Millau in the South of France
Prices and services
Opening 2021 : from saturday 03rd of april to sunday 14th of november 2021.
The house is at your disposal in full. The prices below are for the rental of the house whatever the number of people (maximum 9).
Throughout the year : 10% discount for a stay of 2 consecutives weeks
Price per week
(7 nights from Saturday to Saturday)
||03/07 to 27/08
03/04 to 02/07
28/08 to 24/09
23/10 to 05/11
25/09 to 22/10
06/11 to 14/11
For your payments :
Bank transfer OR Credit Card by Paypal e-mail
Services included in the rental price :
- Running costs (water, electricity, heating) and holiday tax
- Bed linen, towels and home linen provided
- Beds made on arrival
- Welcome gift
- Access to spa
- Private beach on Tarn river
- Household products (we favor environmentally friendly products)
- Small welcome kit with grocery products (oil, salt, sugar, tea, coffee etc. ; we mostly choose organic and fairtrade products)
- Regular maintenance of outdoor spaces (1-2 times / week depending on season)
- Information about the area, books and maps about biking and hiking available
- Reservation of leisure activities in Aveyron and Lozère on request (canoeing, climbing, boat rides or other) : you can contact us before your arrival or during your stay
Optional services to subscribe when booking :
Dogs are allowed (max. 15 kg), within the limit of 2 pets in the gite and with a fee of 10 €/day/dog.
At your departure, the gite must be left perfectly clean. We can do the cleaning for you ! Price : 150 €
Except arrival and departure days. Possibility of a daily cleaning service (1H30/day) : 45 euros/day.
Contact us for any special request you would need : we'll do our best to make your stay pleasant !
Nearby Services :
- Less than 1 km from the house: two restaurants and a service station
- In the villages of Peyreleau and le Rozier (3 kms): shops, restaurants, post office, cash dispenser, bookshop, newsagent, Tourist Office, fishing tackle shops, souvenirs and local handicrafts, pisciculture